PoE compliant switch (power supply supporting HUB) 12-port
Power supply function, 10/100 Mbps 12-port + 10/100/1000 Mbps 2-port + SFP2
slot (10/100/1000T and exclusive use) Ethernet Switch (L2 switch)
country available for sale: indonesia
Switch-M24PWR is managed ethernet Ethernet Switch with Power Over Etherent function.
Switch-M24PWR has 24 10/100BASE-TX ports which have the IEEE 802.3af-compliant feeding power function.
Switch-M24PWR also has 2 uplink ports which have 2 extension SFP slots with 2 10/100/1000BASE-T ports.
(1) 1-24 ports
These are 10/100BASE-TX ports which support auto negotiation.
Or the speed and the communicate mode can be set by manual setting.
These ports are 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and extension SFP slots which support auto negotiation.
These ports are combo ports. Users can choose to use SFP module or 10/100/1000BASE-T ports.
(2) As for 1-24 ports, feeding power in accordance with IEEE 802.3af is possible. The feeding power is 15.4W or less per port.
And it is possible to feed power up to 175W in the entire equipment.
3) Straight/cross cable automatic operation discrimination function is installed in all twisted pair ports.
Users can use straight cable regardless to consider the distinction between the terminal and the networking equipment.
(This function can no be used when port trunking is set.
By default, port 1-24 are set to the MDI-X setting at the factory shipment. )
(4) Users can connect from remote console using Telnet or Browser, and can check and change the setting of Ethernet Switch. Users can set PoE enabled/disabled from remote console for each port (port 1-24).
(5) By detecting the connection status, power saving mode automatically works, and control and eliminate to minimum the electricity consumption to the requirement.
(6) Max 256 VLAN group can be set by grouping ports using the VLAN function.
(7) The spanning tree protocol is supported and the system construction with redundancy is possible.
(8) The QoS function in accordance with IEEE802.1p is supported.
(9) User authentication function (EAP-MD5/TLS/PEAP) in accordance with IEEE802.1X is supported.