10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Admittance until 5:30 pm)
* Hours may change without prior notice due to weather, natural disasters, or other reasons.
When visiting after 5 p.m.
The Museum is located in the Panasonic Tokyo Shiodome Building, which can normally be accessed via the Panasonic Living Showroom Tokyo entrance on the 2nd basement floor or via the two entrances on the 1st floor. However, as the Showroom closes earlier than the Museum, visitors arriving after 5 p.m. will need to enter the building via the 1st floor entrances or the parking lot entrance located on the 2nd basement floor.
The Museum is closed on Wednesdays, unless it falls on a National Holiday. It is also closed during exhibition installation, the August Obon holiday, and the Japanese New Year's holiday. The Museum remains open on Wednesdays for some exhibitions; for details, please view the Exhibitions page.
The Museum does not offer parking. If coming by car, please use the Shiodome City Center parking lots, which connect directly to the Panasonic Tokyo Shiodome Building.
Times Shiodome City Center
- Rate: ¥300 per 30 min. (Standard rate)
- Hours: 7 a.m. - Midnight (Cars can be parked until 4 a.m.)
- Capacity: 139
- Parking space dimensions: H2.5 m x L5.3 m x W1.9 m
Visiting with Children
- Lactation rooms are available on the 1st and 2nd basement floors of the building (within the Panasonic Living Showroom Tokyo).
- Baby changing chairs can be found in the accessible toilets located on the 1st and 2nd basement floors of the building (within the Panasonic Living Showroom Tokyo).
* These facilities are unavailable after 5 p.m., when the Showroom closes.
- Accessible toilets are located on the 1st floor (within the Tokyo Renovation Museum) and on the 1st and 2nd basement floors (within the Panasonic Living Showroom Tokyo).
* These facilities are unavailable after 5 p.m., when the Renovation Museum and Showroom close.
- Two wheelchair is available for rent.
- If coming by car, please park in the Shiodome City Center parking lots (1st - 3rd basement levels). Enter the building directly from the parking lot and use the elevator to get to the 4th floor.
When planning a visit in a group of 20 or more, please book in advance to ensure a smooth visit. Smaller groups do not require advanced booking.
Panasonic Shiodome Museum of Art
4th Floor, Panasonic Tokyo Shiodome Bldg, 1-5-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8301