The Museum is located on the 4th floor of the Panasonic Tokyo Shiodome Building. On the building's 1st floor is the Tokyo Renovation Museum, while the first two basement floors are occupied by the Panasonic Living Showroom Tokyo. For more information, call us at +81-(0)50-5541-8600 .
- 4th Floor, Panasonic Tokyo Shiodome Bldg, 1-5-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8301
- 8 min. walk from JR Shimbashi Station (Karasumori or Shiodome Exit)
- 6 min. walk from Shimbashi Station (Exit 2) on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- 6 min. walk from Shimbashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- 5 min. walk from Shiodome Station (Exit 3 or 4) on the Toei Oedo Line
- 6 min. walk from Shimbashi Station on the Yurikamome Line
An accessible entrance for wheelchair users and visitors with strollers is located at the front of the building.
Map of the Panasonic Tokyo Shiodome Building
The Museum is located on the 4th floor of the building. To get to the Museum, enter the building either from the Showroom entrance on the 2nd basement floor or the revolving door entrance on the 1st floor.
- When visiting after 5 p.m.
As the Showroom closes earlier than the Museum, you will not be able to enter the building via the Showroom after 5 p.m. Instead, you should enter the building from the 1st floor main entrance or revolving door entrance, or from the parking lot entrance located next to the Showroom entrance on the 2nd basement floor.